Senior Software Engineer - position ASSE_1121 Apply
Our client has an immediate contract opening for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong C# background. The existing environment is C++/MFC but additional projects will be in the .NET framework with C#.
Required Skills: C#, OOD, C++, XML, SQL
Duration: 6-9 Months
- Experience working with object oriented technologies and modern toolsets is required.
- Exposure to Iterative programming methods
- Experience with developing custom architecture solutions
- Demonstrated experience with developing applications on the Windows operating system (multiple versions)
- Demonstrated experience with debugging products using real-time operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with modern software debugging tools
- Demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Programming Languages (C++ and C#)
- Demonstrated experience with use of XML and other hierarchical formats
- Demonstrated experience with using relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Demonstrated experience with networking technologies (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Demonstrated experience with Unit Testing Tools (such as JUnit, CppUnit,
- Experience in the use of analysis capture tools (such as LabView, Matlab)
- Experience with Requirements Management Tools (such as RequisitePro, DOORS)
- Demonstrated experience with User Interface design and development
QA Tester - position QAT_121 Apply
Duration: Contract 6 months (possibility of extension based on performance)
- Experience with front end trading systems and supplementary knowledge of settlement,
- cost of carry, risk and other back office functions.
- Experience in a variety of QA testing methodologies.
- Experience translating functional specifications to test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Experience with ClearQuest, JIRA, PVCS or other incident tracking system.
- Hands on experience with testing automation.
- The ability to write and execute SQL statements.
- A working knowledge of Oracle.
- A working knowledge of XML.
- Prior experience with stress and scalability / performance testing.
- The ability to work independently in a high pressure environment.
Plus: Experience with Rational Functional Tester, QuickTestPro, or other automation tools.
Oracle Database Developer - position DEVORA_10032 Apply
Duration: Temp to Perm
Required Skills: Oracle Streams, Oracle Replication, Database Development, Data Centric Developement, SQL, Advanced SQL , PL SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Bachelor*s degree in computer science or advanced degree preferred.
- 6-8 years experience in data centric development specifically engaging business intelligence, data warehouse projects, understanding of dimensional models, analytics, business analysis, data analysis, logical data modeling highly desirable.
- Substantial experience of SQL. Some experience as an Oracle DBA. Must be familiar with Oracle versions 8i,9i,10g. Oracle (general database knowledge/experience), Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, Application development experience in an Oracle environment.
- Experience in analysis of business requirements, creating technical specifications, creating reports, portal customization, unit testing and user training.
- Minimum 3 years working with data warehouse projects in the areas of database design and development.
- Proven ability to negotiate competing features with customers, ensuring an achievable commitment.
- Certification with Oracle tool set is a plus.
- Experience working with large scale, complex system (data structure and usage, data requirements, interfaces with other systems) in a corporate setting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of the various server-side Oracle code objects (procedures, packages, functions, triggers, etc) is preferred.
- Competency in Unix and Windows environments.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
Business Analyst - position BA_23022 Apply
- 5 - 7+ years of relevant job experience in an IT product development environment
- BA or BS degree (Prefer Finance, Mathematics, Information System or Economics) · Consulting or IT experience in financial services a plus
Ability to create programming algorithms, using flow control conditions
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Upbeat attitude and flexibility to travel
- Interact with teams on mid- to large-scale development projects
- Gather business requirements and analyze product features/functions
- Ability to develop robust use cases
- Conduct cross-functional workshops to validate designs with business experts
- Work with engineering to understand technical issues
- Work with QA to understand expected results
- Facilitate the management of client needs, tasks, and expectations
- Create/maintain product documentation, including functional specifications & process flows
Senior Java Developer - position ASSEJ_0334 Apply
- 5-7 Years of relevant job experience
- Experience working with teams on mid- to large-scale development projects
- BS in Computer Science. Engineering or related field· Experience with OO design
- Experience with Expert Systems a plus (ILOG, Blaze)
- Experience with Java & J2EE (particularly JDBC, Servlet, and JSP Technology)
- Experience with application servers (BEA WebLogic, Oracle 9iAS, IBM
- Experience with relational databases & SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Experience with Unit-Testing Tools (ex: JUnit) is a big plus